Frequently Asked Questions

Property Owners

When will the rent be paid to me?

The first of every calendar month.

Is my money protected?

Yes, we protect customers money (such as rent or deposits) via Client Money Protect. You can view our CMP Certificate here.

Can I get my property back sooner than the agreed tenancy?

You may be able to obtain possession of your property during a fixed term tenancy if you require the property to live in yourself. This is a specific ground for this using a Section 8 notice and has a 2 month notice period.

How do you handle keys?

We have a three key policy for all properties we manage, one set for the renter and two for us whilst managing your property.

How often do you inspect my properties?

We inspect your properties every 6 months and monitor how well the property is being maintained, we also provide detailed inspection reports and keep you informed about the condition of the property. Should the tenant need to improve on their tenancy obligations, we will visit more often until issues are resolved.

Are you a Letting Agent?

No we're not. We are a dedicated residential property management company that employ highly experienced property managers to look after our Property Owners' assets.


How do you handle repairs?

We are available Monday to Sunday from 09.00 to 17.00 to assist you with any issues that might arise. We aim to resolve any repairs within 24 hours.

How do you handle urgent repairs?

We are available Monday to Sunday from 09.00 to 17.00 to assist you with any urgent repairs that might arise. We will have an emergency trades person attend the property and make sure your home is fixed and protected.

What repairs am I liable for?

You will have to pay for any damage you have caused including, but not limited to, broken windows or furniture, replacing light bulbs, shower hoses/heads etc.

Do I have to pay for fixing furniture and white goods?

If the items were in the property at the start of your tenancy and they break during the tenancy you are obliged to replace them under the terms of your tenancy.

What happens after I pass the credit check and referencing?

Once your references are completed, you will receive an email from Vouch confirming your move-in date and the amount of rent and deposit you are required to pay.

What do I need for credit check and referencing?

We work with Vouch who handles the whole process in only 15 minutes. You will need to provide the following:

  • Your employment details, including employer contact details.

  • Proof of income. If you are self-employed you must be able to demonstrate your income over a 6-month trading period.

  • Your addresses for the last 3 years.

  • A reference from your current landlord or letting agent if you have been living in rented accommodation.

Can I fail the referencing and credit checks?

The most common reasons for not passing referencing checks are:

  • You have insufficient income.

  • You have credit history problems, CCJs or have been insolvent.

  • You are unemployed or there are concerns about the status of your employment.

  • You are self-employed and unable to provide acceptable proof of income.

  • You received a negative reference from the current landlord.

  • You are a student, unemployed or on Housing Benefit.

  • Your history of residence or identity cannot be verified.

If you do not pass referencing because of issues related to your income, your employment status or being a student or on Housing Benefits, you might be required to provide either a guarantor or pay the rental term in advance.

I want to make a complaint, what steps do I take?

Step 1

If you are unhappy with our service then please contact our customer experience team who will attempt to resolve the issues you are facing. We are available on 0208 243 8755 or by email at

Step 2

If our customer experience team are unable to resolve your concerns to your satisfaction then please request for your complaint to be escalated to their line manager. The line manager will acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days and will assess your complaint and provide a response within 5 working days.

Step 3

If we are still unable to resolve your issues or you are not happy with the resolution then you can put your complaint in writing to the Property Redress Scheme (PRS).